Pages

Sunday, 5 December 2010

Hello world!

I copy pasted this classic poetry as a trial to check out my various themes of my supposedly new blog. And now i don't feel like removing it. Needless to say, this is one of my favorite poem. In fact, i have never met anyone who hate this woods. So, here's Robert Frost as my first post. And he's still going miles after he sleep.
Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep

-Robert Frost


9 comments:

  1. Go for the kill.. miss della

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat web page :)
    make it more interactive,.... include wall post

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks smea-red howie.. u've always been so supportive in watever i do.

    @akho.. thanks dude.. n yea i'll try to add things up if i dont get bored of it even after a week :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey its gud yar.......................keep on wrtng.....................luv u

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks kovi. i love u more

    ReplyDelete
  6. i remember how much u love this poem n we all are here to help u in ur woods.....so go on swty....

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks my dearest.. n wats wit all of u changing ur names n posting here.. hehehe.. its cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks bro.. double thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)