Pages

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Innocent Adultery :)

I think of you and i know it’s weird,

The things we do and the jokes we shared.

I think of you and it’s just not right.

I got a guy and he’s alright.

But yet i think and that’s what i do,

Even wait for you like it’s something to do.

I like it when you give me your time ,

And i like it that you liked it too.

Situation will change and you’ll be gone,

I still will have my remaining bonds.

Till our goodbyes and the final days,

I’ll think of you and smile all day.......


-By Gracy


Author's Note : Someone might kill me after reading dis.. So just want to clarify dat this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. :P And here comes my funeral..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)