Pages

Sunday, 5 June 2011

Clarification

Firstly, i would like to inform those who’ve bookmarked me because you find my AFSPA  post interesting and expecting more post like that.. that you will be heavily disappointed. That was a touching story because well..it was really a touching story. I only wrote what i encountered. And that ends the tragedy of my connecting life. Everyone else died of natural cause. Touch wood.  Hmmmm.. i had to get that out of my chest. It was killing me. “Expectation is the mother of all disappointment.” True.



What i’m saying is, i’ll continue to write garbage here. So shooo.. i’ll also like to believe what my Big Guy told me. that i’m a versatile writer. Which of course was a nice way of saying i’m not really a writer. :D

So she will continue to experiment with words and thoughts trying so hard to make some sense while she’s at it. Coz writing makes her happy. Seriously. You should see her big fat diary and her infinite notes.  Great now i’m having split personality..!  Alright.. Clarification over. Now you all get back to your miserable lives :P











6 comments:

  1. Yep, big fat diaries they were. Are. What a way to kill time readin and re-readin them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did d same to your big fat feelings book too!! bleeehhhh :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except .... i don't have a "feelings book" Nope. You musta read someone else's hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u want me to read out what i remember? your unpunctuated fat blue book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you don't know so shut up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. little mousie petrified

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)