Pages

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Tit For Tat


The room was silent. Both of us have now retreated into our own bubble of thoughts. I felt her pain coming from deep within her soul.  Adding to the massive pain and guilt i felt for creating this insufferable situation. I knew it was wrong to love the man whom my dear sis loved. But the heart can’t be tamed. They don’t listen to reason, they never do.

Silent sob filled the air. I knew she felt hurt, helpless and betrayed, I knew how much he meant to her. My own silent tears filled my cheeks. He was her life. If at all i could rewind time, i would have prevented her from knowing the ugly truth. The secret buried deep within me forever.  Then at least we could have talked about him happily every day. And she would have never known that i too love Nick Carter with all my heart.







One evening many years ago, i came inside our living room and witness my two little teenage sisters crying over Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys. Florida was Nick's die hard fan but that day she found out that Wreck too have a crush on him(secretly). I LMFAO that day. And i still LMFAO everytime i remember the scene. This post is a revenge for Wreck’s previous post KAPTAAN - A LOL STORY  Revenge of The Fallen. Muhahahaha..

8 comments:

  1. thina waye....dont create stupid stories just for d heck of it...dolt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaha.. bull's eye! and everything i wrote was true

      Delete
  2. lol...loina haidoknarakle...Angom family gi secrets are not secrets anymore :P Expecting another reply for this blog post *hing-henk*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be giving them my password anymore. The war is getting personal. hahaha

      Delete
  3. I remember dose days "Backstreet boys poster, Backstreet boys poster"..... lemme stop here for christ sake Lmao.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..They were such a pain!! And yes, lets stop here otherwise they will fry us both.

      Delete
  4. I read your blog. Its good and I don't think it is a garbage. :) Keep posting and I will certainly love to read.
    www.rajnishonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Rajnish. You got an interesting blog too. Keep writing!!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)