Pages

Friday, 17 February 2012

Busy Times


For the past 10 days i had been learning new things regarding various web technologies. My manager decided i should learn it. And so with his command errrr.. i mean suggestion, i'm in training every day from  9am-6pm.

It’s like being back to college. Except i can’t bunk and they expect me to get full marks whenever they take a test. I got 10/15 yesterday and i felt so ashamed of myself. In college, 10/15 meant a big ass treat! Funny how things changed no?

Most of my reader must be thinking i’m jobless, i write blog every day. But the truth is I’m a very busy girl who's under stress. Ask any software engineer who’s working in an IT company, they will tell you the long list of woes. We developers are always under pressure. Every work we do is expected to be completed by yesterday. We all suspect we’re being underpaid.

These past few days i got very little sleep. I had to wake up early to attend the training, stay up late to complete assignments, also need to cook crazy cocktails of food, allocate time for the Big Guy, attend to facebook's comments & twitter's mentions and watch DVDRip movies now and then.  And in spite of all these i had to allocate some special time to think about my blog and submit a post each day. I’ve also removed the part where i had to meet friends in real world (not virtual). See how busy i am! :P

So this is me complaining to my mind that it’s Friday and i need my cute sleep. With 2% brain activity inside my mind i wish all a happy weekend ! Adios! 

12 comments:

  1. Happy weekend for a busy soul :D: P
    try sleeping pills(a bottle) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knew you had a killer's trait!! :P

      Delete
  2. Web Technologies?? So what are you learning at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stuffs.. mainly regarding a framework that our company created and will be moving on to oracle web server

      Delete
    2. Awesome.. keep it up.. :D

      Delete
    3. hmmm.. always interested in technologies eh?

      Delete
  3. I can understand how much we engineer's need this "weekend"... :P

    goodluck...have a nice sleep...sweet dreams... :P :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh.. had a long sleep! :P happy weekend!

      Delete
  4. Hey! Thanks for dropping by the blog :-)
    Tests are always bitches, in college or out of them. You will survive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know i will survive hehehe.. n i love your writing! truely love them!

      Delete
  5. khara leiraga Member of parliament oibiyo adu oiradi thabak su kommani nungaina wari kaya drama kaya seireng kay kaysu ekhaiba yarani....... :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)