Pages

Monday, 20 February 2012

Connecting siblings


There’s this Skype trial version of group video chat available. My folks in Manipur just connected 4G WiMax today. And so, me my two evil sis and my black bro had a long conference with maximum face distortion that could be mustered. We never talked to each other in a straight face. We just love insulting one another and laugh like hell.

There are so many kinds of brother and sisters bonding. Some are built in respect. Some are built in hugs and sweetness. And some like ours are built in funny irritating insults! We never complimented one another. Yes, when i say never i mean “NEVER”.

But when one of us said your cloth sucks! It often means it’s cool. When one of us said you look so ugly today, they mean you’re looking different.

We’re a bunch of little rowdies pulling each other legs whenever we’re together and i’m incomplete without them(ops i just said a good thing).  Cheers to sisterhood and brotherhood! :P

14 comments:

  1. agaang oirigeidadi eche singda eyambada (eina atombanina enao ga echalgadi leite :( adubu laibakta tamlambani)saoningba adum yaokhi ahal singda moige maramda complain kaya toukhi dubu hujik eche singna mage mage yum panakhraba matung makhoibu ekai khumnaba nongma nongmage asumak hengatlakee hujikti makhoida nongmatasu mekup amatafo saoningba pendaba leite I miss my childhood with my bro n sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nangdi senti takhaikhre :P

      my sisters and brother don't treat me as elders. they treat me as a friend. and they're so damn irritating. the only thing that showed i'm their eldest sis is when they called me che C Tthank God they include che at least):D

      Delete
    2. hehehe sum unndaba tha 3.5 muk fajinlakpa sida senti oithokhre do handak yaoshangda yum thokani.... ahaal na makha tabada nungshibasisu changdam ningai leite haiba lapnarabatada khanglakae

      Delete
    3. nangi warise yam nungsiriye. and i agree, only when we parted we get to know the true value of what we once had. now my bro is in russia, my 2 sis in pune and manipur.. n me in b'lore.. all so far.. good riddance! :P

      Delete
    4. i hope u must be missing ur good riddance
      eisu handak yum thokadi dachou ga che yaima ga Baba mama khaktane unna fangdoise che ahalga Evai ahal gana Arunachal da leithokre Che atombiga evai atombagana JIribam da leithokhre..... eikhoigena echil enao 5 duna noidage 1 helle :P

      Delete
    5. hehe.. 1 hellabanina 1 missed touba su hellamni

      Delete
  2. hehe lovely and strong message :D
    cute...
    --Dee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW.I love all the brother sister family bonding!! They are the only ones who rain most of the happiness in our lives:)!! And you have great siblings Della! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes! that i do! sometimes i want to kill them though.. hehe

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hehe.. no wonder little black brother.. no wonder

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)