Pages

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

rambling mind of mine



I don’t know what to write today. Should i write about the salary day? A day which always managed to bring at least a small smile in everyone’s face.

 Or should i write about how i am feeling? since today’s my last day for my past one-and-half year long project? Tomoro i will be a new person with new challenges and new colleagues.

Or should i write about the auto strike they had in Bangalore today? which made me pay twice the amount to an auto driver..  making me realised that life without an auto is so dark.

Or should i stretched on how i have not being listening to any mp3 since the past four months?

Well.. i guess i’m not in the mood for any of that. So i will be rambling my thoughts in poems.

This mood of mine
Being a woman is plight
It still confused my life
Why my thoughts jump out of time?
Swing, swing.. my mood plays with mind
Dreaming is fine.. Dreams kept me alive....

19 comments:

  1. hehe :D :D
    Any problem at TRAINING :D :D ?
    That training guy blasted at you..
    in between a nice rambling !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO Killer.. FYI training got over and i exceeded expectations :P

      Delete
    2. hehe :P :P ok... Rot in heaven :)

      Delete
    3. haha.. heaven? only loser goes there! :P

      Delete
  2. Again a lovely post to come too... Best Garbage bin ever. Hope the auto strike was just for the day. Happy to be visiting again:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot Kajal! your Purple Chronicle is amazingly pleasant too. best wishes on your courtroom.. hehehe.. do visit again and again :D

      Delete
    2. and oh yea the auto strike ended after 6pm. so my world is still safe :D

      Delete
  3. karige khoirang khoisaonariba?
    Nupi oibige mapok ta poklurabi eina
    Ngashisu mayek sengna khanthaba ngamdri,
    Nupi oibige mapok, laibak, punshi karino haiba?
    Eige wakhal na tannari matam ga lamjel.
    Matum taba malemsida wakhalga thammoiga langthengnari,
    Manglantana yaiphare manglansibudi mangfaonahanbiyu.
    Eige manglan Nupi singtage oiba manglan.


    NB: Inspired from your lovely poem once again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! simply awesome! you should post this somewhere! it's a pity if it's only at my comments.. eikhoi writers club tuda post toukhaiyo :D

      Delete
    2. thanks ,,, okay then I got the copyright :)

      Delete
  4. When words fall short, peotry is the best option... :)

    you're a pretty good poet too...loved it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. udidn't hv anything to write and u still wrote this !! I truly envy you eche cum dude! hehe. Neisinli hei :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enaos cum dude.. thagatchari 4 your kind words. heheehe

      Delete
  6. Auto strike there and here too :D
    I take the metro thank God!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... lucky u.. my work is only 4 km from here.. and i'm not used to waiting and taking buses

      Delete
  7. Really...sometimes Poems are a great stress buster like no other!! :)Lovely poem Della! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right Jen.. emotions are more comfortably explained in poems.. thanks!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)