Pages

Monday, 27 February 2012

Tarots


One of my friend at facebook whom i’ve also known since childhood became a Tarot Card reader! How the fuck did that happen?! And when? (hope she won’t read this post while keeping busy with her magic wand)

 I saw her updating post about tarot stuffs and thought it was a joke. Then she started posting that she is giving a course on tarot cards with real fees (6.5K a month). Handing out emails to send her any queries and charging consulting fees. And i thought damn girl, how did u become an artist!

I’m baffled! People still need a medium to see what is right in front of their eyes. The card say “you’re a very sentimental person who doesn’t show others that you feel lonely” and you’re sold! (i’m just kidding, i don’t know how they’re being sold)

But the point is, i find this very funny! Even i read love stories for my friends through playing cards and most of the time they told me it’s true. Does that mean i got a power? (crap! should have charged consultant fees)

You see everything in this world is hidden except OUR MIND. Well, even your mind is not completely open. Gays denying they are gays and stuffs like that. Some people don’t know what they are or what they really want. And your perspective can do so much as to grasp what little you can and try to understand what it all means.

Like whether she really love you? (you’ll never know for sure) Whether you will become rich? (you may die tomoro too) and all other small silly things which is not so silly to you.

 These are secrets that you will never find out. Hence tarot card, astrology, numerology and all this medium become useful to help the uncertainties! Those desperatos who can’t bear the mystery of the universe turn to them for answers.

I hope my friend get rich with her tarots. Its bullshit but the world needs it. Enough said, now i got to go and consult her about the date when i might be publishing my first book! :D



12 comments:

  1. Your friend is trying to using it for financial gains, I don't understand why she needs to give a course on something which is learnt but can't be taught.

    Also, Tarot card reading isn't 'playing cards' it's more than that. If your reader is good enough, you actually get correct answers. My best friend's mom is a professional Tarot Card reader & she's never gone wrong with even one of her predictions. She only charges her consultation fees that too jst because there's so many moffat-khors!

    This art is very sacred, I don't understand how you mock it so.

    I'm not into all this but I'd disagree to your post. Best wishes for your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "My best friend's mom is a professional Tarot Card reader & she's never gone wrong with even one of her predictions".. I was just wondering how can u actually confirmed that she's neva eva wrong with her predictions..unless all her clients were u? not trying to be rude.. just wondering ... peace

      Delete
    2. thanks Karima for your honest comment. Well, i'm half atheist so u will have to ignore me. :D

      Sumenjit.. hehe.. keep wondering

      Delete
  2. These are secrets that you will never find out.
    You have the answer :D
    and there can be an act of coincidence...
    Astrology is a different case, but telling about the future by selecting a card or seeing finger prints, i think that they are not 100 % authentic :D
    good luck for your book...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my book is a myth Mr.Killer Dee .. just like tarot :P

      Delete
  3. Honestly. I am rather scared of these kinda things.. they are known to be apt if read by the right person. However, not my kind of thing. Best of luck to your friend. Hope she makes her mullah and other's future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. well.. i'm not sure how much mullah she will make. if she succeeds maybe i will join her :D

      Delete
  4. Lol!..I just can't refrain myself without commenting in this post. I bought a tarot Card 1 year back, only because I admired the symbols and all the mysteries which it carries. Together with the tarot card, I bought some instruction booklets which tells us what each card means, its pros and cons, etc. And frm the very moment my frens came to knw about its existence they kept on pestering me to predict something for them, I did, according to them I am a very good tarot card reader and you can assume the implications, I started predicting for everyone even my Boss..lol...so, I got tired and now I have locked the whole stuff in my cupboard,,Humans and their Beliefs..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. i know what u mean! in college i started reading handwritings for some people, the next thing i know, unknown people including seniors came to me with their notebooks. people are so so curious.. always..

      Delete
  5. Oh my my! I freak out every time someone asks me to go to someone who can predict my fate..I mean yes,I take it for fun and all that ,yes! However ,sometimes I feel how can someone read between the lines sooo much?!? Can that really be true??? Or are they plain powerfully intuitive people?! No clue.Good luck to your friend!! If she's got good contacts ,she can even grow famous :D What with you becoming a writer and all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well.. once upon a time at Mysore's Chamundi Hill, a parrot picked a tarot card for me which was interpreted by the other guy who took my money as "I will become famous someday"

      since then i have been searching how.. and thought writing a book and selling it will prove the parrot to be a sincere bird and my Rs.40 was not a wasted one.. hope this answered the "writer" question.. hehehe.. true story though..

      Delete
  6. Nice thought n well written :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)