Pages

Monday, 7 May 2012

Beautiful Full Moon - SuperMoon


From the place where I lay right now, I can see the moon beaming down at me through the open window. I can’t close my eyes and sleep. I can’t ignore. I just had to gaze at the magnificent beauty on display for all humanity to see.

Yesterday was Supermoon, they say. Close proximity of Moon to Earth. And today’s a Full Moon. That explains why it’s more handsome tonight.

It is giant and proud and reminds me of things that once was. This same Moon was there shining it’s calm light when i was born. It will still shine when i lay dying. It also reminds me how short our life is. And how beautiful it can be. It must have witnessed the starting of civilization. It will also witness the end of it.

Just look at it standing all alone. No visible clouds. No visible stars. Its glow dimmed everything nearby. It must be so lonely!


It’s 3:00am on a Monday and here i lie fascinated and touched. My feelings in turmoil at the emptiness it felt inside. Though i know not what i craved and i know not what the future holds. All i know for certain tonight is that The Moon inspired me. I’m in love with it :)






8 comments:

  1. Blue Moon = (pitaji ka naam) xD Hope you know wat i mean! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL in Hindi ;) that explain why the daughter is always fascinated with anything that is related to the Moon

      Delete
  2. Beautiful words from a lovely moon goddess. Cheers my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "moon goddess" Oooohhh i'm over the moon.. :D thanks and cheers mach2man :)

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately...was not able to see the full moon that night...but such a beautiful presentation of the night through your words have made it possible for me to re-live that full moon night..Nice writings!!
    ...and ya..please keep writing..always eagerly waiting for your blog updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot buddy! :D Yes, will try to write more often

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)