Pages

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Update


My last entry was at May?!! Jesus Christ! That’s too damn long. A quick calculation online revealed it’s been 77days. Well, at least it didn’t pass 100days or the expression would have been “Jesus fucking Christ!!”

So, controlling this strong urges to tell you guys that i was on an important mission or that i went to some exotic places or that i was in a coma, i just want to inform ya’all that I was abducted by aliens (the urges won). But i’m back. And i won’t promise to write more :P But i will promise you this, THIS Garbage ain’t dead YET!

I also want my blogger friends to know that i sometime visit your blog like a ghost, silently at the death of the night and snigger at your lame jokes.  Yes, i’m watching you!


Now let me add some personal feelings to end this shitty update. I’m in a time machine right now. Not literally, duh! But i am in some kind of state where only time passes while nothing else happens. I know that i will wake up after a few years in the future and realized that my one-way time travel have wasted my youth or what little that was left of it. I will then mourn of being the person that i have become, the person waiting for nothing. I will try to wake up from that nightmare only to realize that it wasn’t a dream. And i will explode to a million pieces and join the emptiness, forever. Fun no?

6 comments:

  1. How strange that I checked your blog today and found no new updates! and here u r with a new one!

    I like your writing. Its fresh and witty in its own sense... Hope to see new posts if not more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels really good to know that at least one person checked on my blog.. hehe.. I love your writing too Ankit! Especially your poems :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like I checked your blog just in time! Glad to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David! :D You got an awesome blog!

      Delete
  3. Hi....so great to see ur update. Its been a long time. Keep blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)