Pages

Monday, 30 December 2013

2013




The year 2013 is about to come to an end. It’s only fitting that i’m back in my home-town right now. Reminding myself that no matter how long i take or how far i stray i’ll always have a place to come home to.

This was a year of many “ my first time” shits. I did things i never thought i would. I tried new stuffs which not all were good. I even had my first surgery (though it was a very very minor one). I lied more than any other years that i remembered. I can even say i’ve partially gone “the dark side” now. Made many new friends too. I changed.

Though i’ve lost interest in reading or writing for now i know in the coming years i might change my mind again. That’s one of the things i’m really good at. Changing minds. Yes. So i won’t be saying goodbye to my blog just yet.


As the New Year approaches i can’t help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. It’s like a BIG present which i can’t wait to open. Hoping it will have lotsa exciting new things in store for me. And hope it has lotsa exciting things in store for YOU too. Happy New YEAR! And babye to the old one, 2013 you will be remembered !


6 comments:

  1. happy new year and u still owe me a story and loudana thokloi :) enjoy the brand new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. Sorry Akee.. Someday i might

      Delete
  2. its time to write another one... <3 yo yo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This was truly what i used to be longing for, and that i am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such data with USA.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)